PDA

View Full Version : LandsEnd Diaper Bag Owners

Jen841
08-11-2005, 11:29 AM
We love love love our backpack, but the zipper pulls have come off. I contacted LandsEnd. They don't repair diaper bags, but they credit or replace them. It was almost no questions asked! They are even sending me a postage paid label for the return of the bag and a piece of luggage that needs repair (well loved and can't seem to part with.)

Their customer service seems too good to be true! We are in the market for new diaper bags (Babystyle one did not last 1 child, so I need a new one for 2!) Babystyle basically told me "touch luck" a year ago, and now I am getting this glowing help from LandsEnd. Can you guess what I will buy? I am honestly thinking about one of each right now : )

boys2enough
08-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Hi, so happy that you got great CS from them, so are you one of the LE "converts" now? lol. I don't own any of their diaper bags (had an LE backpack diaper bag a long long time ago) but we are LE fanatics here. I dress both of my DSs mostly in LE clothing (mainly b/c there is an LE outlet near our house and they often have crazy sales that make stuff too cheap to walk away from).

We were "converted" more than 10 years ago when I received a letter from them regarding 2 t-necks that I bought for DH a year prior. They had tracked me down to let me know that they found some defect for that batch of t-necks and that to please call them so they could send us replacements. How crazy was that? So I called, they offered to send me 2 new t-necks and told me to keep the old ones if I wanted to, or to just toss them out. I had been in the US for less than 2 years then and was totally "shocked" by this level of customer service. We were "bought" right then and there. I try not to take advantage of their "Guranteed. Period." promise unless necessary, and still I had exchanged a pair of mocks after one year (when they came out with a better version), a kid winter cap after one year (when the hems came undone), a winter jacket after one year (when the zipper came off), etc. It's truly amazing. Oh, they also took my words for it when they failed to refund me for 3 ties and couldn't find any record of me ever returning those to the store. (I swear on my life that I honestly did. But how many retailers will take your words for it when there is no "proof"?)

I can go on and on and on about LE. LOL. Now I am worried because Sears just fired the CEO of LE because she was adamantly against a wider distribution of LE clothing in Sears and K-mart stores. Ever since LE was bought by Sears, I have been waiting for the CS quality to be undermined, and I have been keeping my fingers crossed for this wonderful company (LE, not Sears...).

Sorry for going off. :-P I wish there were more companies like them.

Cheers, Lin

wendinbill
08-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Their customer service is wonderful. Glad you get a new bag!!