PDA

View Full Version : My Circus Stripe Bumble Bag

Judie
08-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Received it....love it!! It is so pretty- so much nicer than the photos I've seen. I haven't packed it yet but it looks like it will hold a lot. I tried it backpack style and I really liked it as well.

Don't forget- free shipping on anything on the site: www.wildchildpdx.com for the month of August. After you place the order, send Julie an email ([email protected]), use the code JUDITH and she won't charge you shipping.

Oh, Julie mentioned that the Circus Stripe fabric is being discontinued!

Happy shopping!

Judie

shopmama
08-12-2005, 04:34 AM
Why did you direct me to that site? There are so many cute things that I NEED. :P

Judie
08-12-2005, 10:00 AM
sorry, sorry ;-)

i used it this am and love it!!! i have a 2 year old and a newborn and the bag had more than enough room for their stuff and my stuff with room to spare. i also used swivelers

(http://www.piccolinobabyworld.com/item.php?item_id=228)

i was able to attach the bag to my stroller without any problems.

did you order anything from her site?

feierabend35
08-12-2005, 01:25 PM
What are the colors in the circus stripe? It is so hard to tell online and I've been eyeing the bag. . . so cute! Thanks!
Jenn

Judie
08-12-2005, 01:30 PM
hi jenn, yes, all the photos i've seen don't do this bag justice!!!

there is a lot of pink, kakhi, purple, tan, brown, reddish stripes. brown trim. the inside is brown as well. it's really hard to describe BUT it's very, very pretty. bright. i was very happy when i saw it IRL.

hope that helps!

judie