PDA

View Full Version : Mothership knock-offs at Target

daisymommy
08-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Just an FYI...I was at Target the other day (I'm in VA), and they had Mothership knock-off diaper bags for about $20. There was solid pink, a a stripe pattern, and a swirly retro print. Pretty cool! They came with a changing pad and I think a cosmetics pouch.

Oregonmother
08-12-2005, 07:29 PM
I bought the pink striped one. It was the only one they had at my Target. For $16.99 what a steal. I didn't see them online though. They are made by Mandalay accessories. Very cute. Mine only has a changing pad. They also had Kalencom ones for 24.99, although they had the buckle and came with a changing pad and pouch.

Melanie
08-12-2005, 11:03 PM
I also bought the pink corduroy stripe! It's so cute! The pink/chocolate swirly seemed to be a slightly different style...I didn't take a close look but it had a buckle of some type.

...this from someone who disliked the vinyl-covered bags last year and the color pink!

shoppinggal
08-16-2005, 03:08 PM
I saw them and they are adorable.

However, the online reviews said the plastic on the bag rips easily. It looks great but I guess you get what you pay for.

jasabo
08-16-2005, 04:26 PM
I bought the stripe pattern about a month ago and have been using it every day since. It's fabulous, especially considering the price! Aside from the thickness, it's exactly like the MS (from what I remember - it's been a while since I sold mine). I like it much better then the MS b/c it's not as stiff and bulky. Also, I've been pretty rough with it and haven't had any probs with the vinyl ripping.

Lisa - mom to 2 yr old twin boys