PDA

View Full Version : OiOi knock offs at Babies R Us!

my3fallkiddos
08-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I was just at BRU last week and didn't see these! But today there was a shelf full of Chocolate Brown/Pink OiOi messenger diaper bag knock offs! $19.99 (I think- maybe it was $24.99) and it was almost identical to my OiOi bag! My mother could not tell the difference between mine and the Koala Kids OiOi knock off. I noticed that it was missing the nice insulated bottle bag that comes with the original OiOi. There was also a matching insulated brown/pink Koala Kids OiOi bottle holder bag that was $14.99! There was also a back pack version but I didn't see the price on that one. The only other difference was the strap was shorter than mine so its definitely a shoulder bag not a true messenger strap length...but then again, neither is my OiOi! Ugh!

They also had the OiOi black with pink trim and polka dot interior messenger bag knock off.

Seriously, I paid $100.00 for my OiOi only to find an identical one- granted a knock off- for $75.00 cheaper! Really, you could not tell the difference between mine and the Koala Kids one.

They also had PPB knock offs in the Asian print by Koala Kids and I think those were $24.99.

jasmine_bay
08-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this! I went to look in person but I didn't see the brown/pink messenger style. The BRU here only had that color in the backpack version. They had the black/fuschia combo in the messenger style. I'm in Dallas/Plano. Where are you?

my3fallkiddos
08-15-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm in Northern Virginia. It's the Sterling, Va BRU. I was there again today and saw them there again today. :)