PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have their own pix of the Blue Latte Bumble bag?

lmintzer
08-14-2005, 08:17 AM
I've been eyeing this bag (trying to tell myself that I don't need another bag). It's always easier to get a feel for a bag from someone's own pix than the ones posted by the sites. Thanks!

neocorgi
08-14-2005, 11:30 AM
i have a blue latte Jessica bag. are you looking for the Jessica or Kimberly? i'll try to take photos later.

lmintzer
08-14-2005, 11:40 AM
The Jessica, I believe (the messenger/backpack one). That'd be fantastic if you don't mind! Do you think it's big enough for someone with 2 kids? I'm not a super light packer, but I'm trying to reform, lol.

neocorgi
08-15-2005, 02:29 PM
http://www.sandiegonewlyweds.com/forums/graemlins/wall.gif ARGH!! my computer froze just as i was about to click on "post message" UGH!

sorry i wasn't able to post photos earlier. just in case anyone else is looking for photos of the Jessica bag, here are some of the circus, pink paisley and blue latte bags. why, you ask, i have 3 prints of the same bag? well, i'm a sick, sick woman. LOL!!! j/k the circus was the first Bumble i owned. that had been sold a long time ago. the pink paisley is also a dearly departed Bumble of mine.

blue latte Jessica -- http://neocorgi.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b30fb71184d7

pink paisley Jessica -- http://neocorgi.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b30fb73605c0

circus Jessica -- http://neocorgi.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b30fb73a05cc

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/28833.jpg

here are the stuff i had packed yesterday:
exterior side pockets -- water bottle, cell phone(inside pocket with flap)

exterior back pockets -- 3 board books, toys

interior front pockets (where the detachable changing pad is) -- 4 size 3 dipes, wipes case

interior back pockets - (left)Mommy's stuff {my wallet and cosmetic pouch - not pictured} and (right) sun hat, wash cloth, burp cloth, 1 pair of Robeez

main compartment:
nursing cover
Hotsling
receiving blanket
3 cloth bibs
2 onesies
1 pair of shorts
sweater
clear pouch with infant Tylenol, baby powder, small tube of Balmex, small bottle of Purell, a bundle of hair ties, comb, wet ones and sunblock stick

HTH! now go buy yourself a Jessica bag! LOL!! ;-)

lmintzer
08-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Thank you, thank you! What an amazing presentation. The company should pay you commission for every bag you help sell. ; )

I LOVE the Blue Latte! Do I NEED the Blue Latte? No. Confession: I just purchased a red Un Apres Fourmi W a month ago. I haven't even used it yet (am saving it for fall).

Uggggh!

Now what?

I think I need to join the crew of those with bag problems. I have:

1 older style Lands End Do-It-All
1 Lands End backpack
1 Loom Marsupial (in moss green)
1 older style I'm Still Me bag in a Ladder Abstract
1 Ella-Bags Lily tote in one of the Paris prints with pink interior
1 Whimsical Wears backpack in Nova Check
1 Fourmi W in red

Also sometimes use as diaper bags: a kate spade black nylon tote and another designer tote my mom gave me (blanking on the name right now).

Judie
08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
lisa, i've been posting about these bumble jessica style bags recently. i just got one last week and am in love with it! i also have 2 kids- my older daughter is 2.3 years old and my baby is almost 2 months old.

the bag is big enough to hold all their stuff, plus my stuff and i have room to spare. it doesn't seem bulky at all!!!

i ordered from this site: www.wildchildpdx.com

julie is the owner and has been amazing! i have asked her a ton of questions via email and she is always quick to respond. she is even giving us free shipping the entire month of august on anything on her site. after you place an order, you have to send her an email with the code "JUDITH" and she won't charge you shipping. i saved $7.95. her prices are the cheapest i've found (i paid $99). she has put some of the bags on sale b/c new fall colors and designs are coming out soon.

good luck with your decision!

judie

neocorgi
08-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Lisa, i've been drooling over the red Fourmi. i know there are several online sites that have them on sale. i might just take the plunge and buy one.

Judie
08-15-2005, 05:37 PM
PS- you should join the babybags yahoo group. someone may be selling the bag at a great discount.

judie

lmintzer
08-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Judie,
I am a member of the yahoo group. Alas, no blue latte there (I think a few others are for sale, though). I'll try the site you mentioned. I was hoping (maybe??) to get one before a trip we are taking on Friday. Probably not possible. Unless she can 2 day ship it.

Judie
08-15-2005, 07:18 PM
lisa, mine arrived in 2 days after she shipped it. since you're really in a crunch, maybe she can give you a discounted overnight delivery charge???? you can always ask ;-)

good luck and keep us posted!

judie

lmintzer
08-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks. I'll e-mail her in the a.m. (I'm falling over tired now).

lmintzer
08-16-2005, 07:16 AM
I e-mailed her, and they are currently out-of-stock. Bummer. Well, at leaast I'll have some time to think through the decision to acquire another bag instead of acting impulsively, lol.

Judie
08-16-2005, 07:39 AM
oh, what a bummer :-(

qqyoung
08-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Are you talking about the Blue Latte Jessica bag? I just ordered one from wildchildpdx.com as recommended by Judie, then I e-mailed Julie the owner the code "Judith". She replied this morning and let me know I will get the free shipping and that she is sending the bag out to me today. I can't wait to see the bag. It looks so cute on the website. Thanks for the tip.

Julia

lmintzer
08-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah, that's the one. When I e-mailed Julie, her currently supply was depleted, and she has to order more from the manufacturer. I'm glad she had one for you and that it's coming soon. Let us know how you like it. : )

stellasmommy
08-21-2005, 10:42 PM
I am a huge fan of Bumble Bags. I have three and love them. I mentioned to someone else.... Ready? They have matching car seat covers coming out. And I know that Blue Latte is one of them.
I hear Brown's on 5th is doing something with a Bumble Bags sale?

Deb

qqyoung
08-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I got my bumble bag 2 days after I placed the order. It was so cute and so nice. Haven't started using it since baby is coming out in about 36 hours. But I can't wait to tote it around. It looks like it can fit a lot in it.

Julia

qqyoung
I got my bumble bag 2 days after I placed the order. It was so cute and so nice. Haven't started using it since baby is coming out in about 36 hours. But I can't wait to tote it around. It looks like it can fit a lot in it.

Julia

qqyoung

Julia