PDA

View Full Version : Great Diaper Tote Bag at an amazing price!

JustMare
08-14-2005, 01:39 PM
I've been using my Kate Spade Roger Baby Bag for over a year now and it's begining to weigh me down. With the more toys DS needs to keep him occupied during restaurant meals, the baby bag was not working for me any more.

I discovered this 4 pc tote bag at Babies R Us for $19.99 (but purchsed it from Amazon for $13.99 since the bag in person was missing pieces). Well, I must say I was skeptical of a cheap bag, but you have no idea how much I'm loving this bag! It looks like a designer knockoff, with TONS of inside pockets! 6 mesh pockets around the walls of the bag. Plenty of room in the center for DS's toys and it's so lightweight even stuffed!

I haven't used any of the additional pieces yet, I don't see how you can honestly put them all in the bag - but for the price this bag is steal.

Anyone looking for a tote bag with tons of pockets thats lightweight, I highly recommend it!

(And I thought I'd never use an inexpensive baby bag!)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002TMXKO/qid=1124044307/br=1-20/ref=br_lf_ba_20//102-8498174-7513735?v=glance&s=baby&n=14108941