PDA

View Full Version : Any new bags coming out?

mommato2boys
08-17-2005, 12:21 PM
I am so bad, I want to see some new bags!!1 New Colors! Anything new!!!!

Judie
08-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Bumble Bags are coming out in new colors/fabrics and even new styles. I believe there will be one that attaches to the stroller. I've solved that problem by buying swivelers but I am looking forward to seeing the news ones.

I did ask the owner of wildchildpdx.com if she would give us free shipping for these new bags and she said YES :-) I'm not sure when she will have them on her site though, she's still waiting to hear from the designer but she thinks around mid-Sept.

I also told Julie I have been looking for some sort of wristlet or small bag that is large enough to hold my wallet, cell phone, keys but that I could still throw into the diaper bag. She said she asked 2 of her designers to come up with something!!!

Judie

stellasmommy
08-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah. I heard that Bumble Bags was coming out with a stroller bag/backpack style.
My friend is a buyer and she said she saw it at a trade show. I can't remember the name of the bag. It starts with a M. I'll let you all know if I think of it. She said it was really great and lightweight.
Anyways I can't wait. I have 3 Bumble Bags and I want this new one.
Oh yeah- also Big News- My friend told me that Bumble Bags are coming out with matching carseat covers!! Drool!!

Deb
(Stella's mommy)