PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a diaper bag

carolinesmom
08-19-2005, 12:02 AM
I have a Petunia Picklebottom now and I love it... except the fabric is falling apart. I am looking for another messanger bag that will attach to my stroller like the Petunia does. Does anyone know of any that would be durable and cute?

mommato2boys
08-19-2005, 03:20 PM
The only one I can think of is the skip hop dash. It is very durable. I like it, but the fabrics are plainer than the petunia. I have a camo one and love it.

hudsonam
08-19-2005, 03:38 PM
This may not be the style you're looking for, but I have a Vera Bradley Carry All bag, and it fits over the handles of the stroller perfectly. It has one adjustable strap, lots of outside and inside pockets and it's soft and can be stuffed. And it's not really a "diaper bag," so I figure I can use it for other things if I want, and when my child(ren) are no longer in diapers.

suzhatch1
08-19-2005, 05:25 PM
Have you looked at the Jessica messenger style Bumble Bags? They have cute, fun prints & they have D-rings on either side of the straps so they can hook to your stroller if you have stroller hooks.

If you like the brocades, there is also the Kecci which may have the same fabric issue down the road, although it might be a bit more durable because I think their fabric is not as delicate.

Also, check out www.blingybaby.com. They are organized almost like the Skip Hop Dash on the inside. They do not have D-rings like the PPB, but I've hung the shoulder strap over my P3 & MBUS handle bars with no problem at all & it was the perfect height.

Same thing with the OCC (One Cool Chick) messenger bags. Awesome fabrics, just like the PPB, adjustable shoulder strap & you can sling the strap over the handlebars.

HTH!
Suz :)

stellasmommy
08-21-2005, 10:22 PM
You should look at Bumble Bags. I love all of mine. I have three because I'm a total diaper bag freak!! I used to have PPB, but just not durable and practical. My PPB snagged like crazy and the fabric became really worn out.
Bumble Bags are awesome!! I got my MOL the Kimberly Blue Latte to carry around and even she likes it. So if it could please her then it could please anyone :)
The Jessica Messenger Straps are adjustable and looks cute hanging from the stroller. The Kimberly has straps long enough for the stroller too.
The link is www.bumblebags.com.
I've called Bumble Bags before to ask questions before I bought my first one and I actually spoke to the designer- Jennie she was so nice and helpful.
Totally different when I called to tell PPB that my bag was snagging a lot and what can I do to alleviate that problem. The girl I spoke to named Cory was an absolute B! She was totally rude and so unhelpful.
Definitely get a Bumble Bag!! Put your PPB away.

Deb
(Mommy to Stella)

feierabend35
08-22-2005, 09:35 PM
There is a new bumblebag that is coming out this fall- the Madeline- that is combo backpack/stroller bag. It looks like it would be about perfect for you, and the new fall fabrics are really cute!
You can preorder any bag with free shipping in August by emailing with the code 'JUDITH" on www.wildchildpdx.com.

Jenn :)

carolinesmom
08-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks for all your help girls! Looks like Bumble is the ones for me :)