PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Patemm Pad?

hudsonam
08-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Do you like it? Is it worth the cost??

suzhatch1
08-19-2005, 05:29 PM
I have one & absolutely love it! It is a bit pricey, I bought one a few months ago before she did her price increase. Still though, I think I paid something like $45 or $48 with shipping.

There are lots of threads on here about the Patemm. Matter of fact, if you do a search, I think there was a thread on here that a few of us were listing all the reasons why we like/don't like the Patemm.

Honestly, I broke down & got one because I really like the ingenious idea that it's round & when DD is squirmy I won't have to worry about her scooting her butt off one of those flimsy, small rectangular changing pads. Plus, since the sides fold up, it protects her hands from touching anything gross that she might accidentally reach for if I'm changing her in a public place.

I justify mine that it works as an extra changing station downstairs so I don't have to run upstairs all the time & change her in her nursery. Works great at Grandmas's house & in the car. I found that it fits into my Dash, T&L Large Bebe, JP Lizzy Tote & a couple other diaper bags I have. I contemplated the purchase for a couple months myself wondering if the $$ was justified. But I figure I spent more than that on a diaper bag that I don't carry everyday, and with the Patemm, I do use it almost everyday.

HTH!
Suz :)

michlyn
08-23-2005, 10:28 PM
I bought mine, too, before the price increase. It's great because the changing pads that come with the diaper bags are way too small, and I like that this one covers DD. I have a large, and it works great for DD since she is long and squirmy. It fits in all of my diaper bags, too - totes, messengers. Plus, I can use it for diaper changes when I'm too lazy to run up the stairs in my house. Love this pad! Best of all, it's super cute and wipes easily.