PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag for Mac TT?

Alex1276
08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
I am lookig for a diaper bag that will fit on Mac TT. Any suggestions will be great. I will have a 22 month old and a newborn on the way. Luckily my older son doesn't need as much "stuff" as the litttle one. I have been trying to search through old posts, but these darn pregnancy hormones are making me sleepy!

Thank you in advance!

Ali
ds 10/24/03
ds due 9/2/05

DeborahM
08-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Depending on where you want the bag, there are several options.

Smaller tote bags will fit in the baskets -- the 2 Red Hens hen size. I like to use these for holding drinks & snacks, or extra changes of clothes for my potty-training toddler.

I like using messenger bags with this stroller that have adjustable straps. I make the straps long then sling them over both handles. I've done this with SkipHops, Kecci mommybags, and the Fleurville SlingTotes. If you put strollerswivel hooks on the handles you can also easily hang a Fl. Mothership this way, too. You could probably do this with backpack-style bags, depending on how the straps work.

The Fl. SlingTote can also be hung off one handle and the middle section using the o-rings very easily if you don't have the hoods attached to the stroller.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and Rachel

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img] ([img)
13 months and counting

mfk0205
08-24-2005, 09:22 AM
I just started using a Bumble Bags Jessica bag on my Mac Rally Twin. By attaching both ends of the backpack strap to the same d-ring, I can use the backpack straps as stroller loops. They are long enough to fit over the wide handles of a double umbrella stroller. Plus, I don't have to unhook any of the straps or readjust anything when I want to wear the bag messenger style.

HTH - Michelle