PDA

View Full Version : SH Dash or LL Bean lg. Touring-which looks smaller

Mikesa3
08-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm shopping for a new bag for this Fall and want one that's not too big. Since I know both of these will hold what I need I just want to know which looks smaller. I'd like one smaller then these but there seems to be nothing but the Lil Tripper,small Touring or OOC small bag so I'm looking at these two bags. Any input?
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

pritchettzoo
08-20-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm getting both of these whenever they get delivered (LL Bean bag is backordered until 8/22). If you hang on a few days, I'll let you know! I've been obsessing about it and just decided to order a few and send back/sell what I don't like. I wish I could find this stuff IRL! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03) and Eli (July '05)

heatherlynn
08-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I have the touring bag and had the Dash. I think the LLB bag is bigger, but the organization is much better, imo.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
and #3 edd 11/05 (it's a girl!)

abcekids
08-20-2005, 01:29 PM
I can't really compare it with the Dash since I haven't seen one IRL, but FWIW I haven't found my large Touring to be too big at all. I always carried a Little Tripper with my older kids and definitely prefer smaller bags overall, but I've had 2 in cloth diapers this time so I needed a bigger bag. I really love how organized it is.

From looking at pics, it appears that the Dash is more compact from front to back, but hopefully someone else who's had them side by side can confirm that.

Mikesa3
08-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Great.Yes please let me know how you like them and which is smaller.

Mikesa3
08-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks for reply.I thought the LLB would be bigger but it's so hard to tell from seeing online.

Mikesa3
08-20-2005, 09:06 PM
It must be pretty big to hold cloth diapers for two.Which means it probably is bigger then I'm looking for.Thanks for reply.

abcekids
08-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Possibly....I'm a pretty light packer though. All 4 of my kids have been in cloth and I pretty much just used a Little Tripper for the older 3. Once you get it all packed, it is bulky front to back, but it doesn't feel huge IMO since it's not a very long or tall bag. GL finding the perfect one for you!