PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Messenger Bumble Bags

carolinesmom
08-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Does anyone have one of these? What is the fabric like? Is it durable? Is it easy to get stuff out of? Thanks!

dhano923
08-21-2005, 03:42 AM
>Does anyone have one of these? What is the fabric like? Is it
>durable? Is it easy to get stuff out of? Thanks!

I have the Jessica Bumble Bag in the Green Dotted Swirl print. I LOVE it. It holds so much stuff but it's not bulky. I get a lot of compliments on it too. The fabric is a smooth fabric. I've had no problems with it -- I don't have the crystals on my bag so I can wash it in the machine, but some of the older bags come with crystals so those are spot clean only.

Judie
08-21-2005, 06:34 PM
hi, i got mine a couple of weeks ago. i love it!!!

i ordered mine at www.wildchildpdx.com. she's giving us free shipping if you email her the code "judith". when i last checked, she had put a few on sale too. julie, the owner, is super nice and helpful.

i'm very happy w/my bag.

judie

stellasmommy
08-21-2005, 10:12 PM
I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE BUMBLE BAGS!!! I have three Bumble Bags! I have Jessica Pink Pucci and Pink Paisley. I just bought Kimberly Green Pucci. They are such great and functional bags. The outside fabric is so soft, but dirable. I pretty much carry the Jessicas ad my MOL carries the Kimberly bag.
They are the total "IT" bag. I'm not a huge fan of Britney Spears, but she got one and it's kind of cool that we both have the same bag. She has the Jessoica Blue Latte, too.
I get mine at Babyoliverboutique.com. They are pretty helpful over there. Plus you can view the line at www.bumblebags.com
Deb
(Mommy to Stella)

callalillyanne
08-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi, where did you find the Kimberly in Green Pucci? I didn't know the Kimberly came in that print! Sounds cool!

lmintzer
08-23-2005, 05:44 PM
ET remove post (was in a bad mood when I posted it, and I realized later that it was unnecessary).

golfgirl12_27
08-25-2005, 01:40 PM
So far my favorite bag EVER! Well, diaper bag anyway.

It took me 6 months to find it (I'd been eyeing it/debating it for a while but didn't know if it was what I wanted). When I first got it, I was disappointed because I didn't think it had enough pockets/organization for me. BUT- upon packing it, I found I was completely mistaken. I put everything that I had in my SH Duo in the BB Jessica and it looks like I don't have anything in there at all. My Duo was overflowing and the Jessica looks empty.

The fabric is great- not stiff or shiny- and it seems quite durable. I'm getting a couple of carabiners to hook on my stroller so that I can just hook the bag on. I don't use it backpack style so will probably just use the top d-rings for the backpack straps to do this.

I have the pink pucci which I ordered from Wild Child. Service was great, shipping was super fast! I originally ordered the green pucci from Browns on 5th but the bag was supposed to be drop shipped from the manufacturer and a month later I still didn't have it. Which is fine because I was really wondering if I'd like the green pucci IRL.

I suppose this was a really long way to say that I love this bag!

HTH,
Suz
dd- Sophia 01.12.05