PDA

View Full Version : What color skip hop?

Alex1276
08-22-2005, 01:45 PM
I just purchased a carbon/ crimson Mac Twin traveler. Now I need a new bag. Should I get the red or the black skip hop? Which one matches better?
I know I will need the bigger bag. Is that the skip hop dash?

I have been out of the "baby bag loop" for so long
Thanks for your help!

Ali
ds 10/24/03
ds EDD 9/2/05

my3fallkiddos
08-22-2005, 03:39 PM
I don't think the red woudl match up well with the crimson. Either the black or the charcoal would go really well with that color Mac TT.

tzipora
08-23-2005, 11:36 PM
Ooh! I love the carbon/crimson Mac TT!

The Skip Hop Dash is the bigger one, and it's a close call on whether the red would work with it or not - when I looked at the carbon/crimson Mac TT in person, I thought the crimson was much redder IRL than it looked in their photos. It just might work. Do you have any stores near you that carry both, so that you could check them out together?

The black would also work, but somehow it seems a little "blah" to me - which is odd, since I generally go for black in everything. But I just love the red Dash.

(One other thought - is there any red on the back of the TT, or only on the front? Because then the red Dash might work even if it's not an absolute match.)

Whichever you choose, enjoy!!

momma_boo
08-29-2005, 10:23 AM
I have the carbon/crimson Twin Traveler and a red skip hop duo bag. The skip hop came first (it was my existing diaper bag for at least a year now).

The black would be too much black, I think.

The reds do seem to match up. But also, from the back of the stroller, there isn't much red, so it's a nice bit of color on the rear of the stroller.

Alex1276
08-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Thank you so much. I can't wait to order my bag!

Ali
mom to ds 10/24/03
mom to ds EDD 9/2/05