PDA

View Full Version : Dreamer Design bike trailer

irene12
08-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Has anyone used a bike trailer from Dreamer Design, I think the one I was looking at was the Echo. Any information would be good. Thanks.

Irene

audball
08-24-2005, 03:46 PM
You may find more info on the stroller board, than here. I had a Dreamer Design single jogger and loved it (too bad DD didn't!). They are really well made.

I was going to suggest checking out the Chariot line of bike trailers - they can convert to jogging strollers and walking "mall" strollers very easily and push and steer like a dream! We found ours at REI, but many on-line places carry it as well. It may be good to try them IRL, since sending something back via mail is a real pain!

irene12
08-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the information. I checked the other forum and there's nothing on the Echo. I may try one of other brands :-)

Irene

irene12
08-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the information. I checked the other forum and there's nothing on the Echo. I may try one of other brands :-)

Irene

tobycat
08-25-2005, 01:04 PM
I'll second the Chariot. We have the Cougar and it is wonderful. Expensive, but the best purchase we have made (other than the Diaper Dekor). We have only used it as a jogger so far, but will be getting the bike attachment for DD's first birthday.

Candice