PDA

View Full Version : cart/highchair cover

mommy2sam
08-25-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm looking for these features: fits Costco carts, pocket(s) for my wallet and keys, and fits restaurant highchairs as well as standard grocery carts. I've read some positive reviews on both the Buggy Bag and the ones from sewcuteboutique.com. I am a bit partial to the less-puffy look; is the puffiness primarily for the baby's comfort? I have a 6-month old that is able to sit unassisted.

dhano923
08-26-2005, 05:38 AM
I had the Floppy Seat for DS and it fit on regular and Costco sized carts. It also had a pocket on the inner side that I used either for DS's bottle or for my keys. It also fit on restaurant high chairs. HTH!

Emmas Mom
08-26-2005, 02:16 PM
I think you will find many fans of Cathy @ sewcuteboutique here. I am definitely one of them. I don't find our cover from her any more puffy than the Floppy Seat I had originally. We still use ours all the time & my DD just turned two. I love it! :)

dblinton
08-31-2005, 01:13 PM
I posted this in another thread, but I have the snazzybaby cover. It fits any size shopping cart I have tried, has three pockets. The back pocket has room for my wallet and coupons. It also has a key chain hook in that pocket. That's my favorite part. I don't find my too puffy, which I too am not a fan of. I think it has enough padding though, just not too much. I don't think it is really neccasary to have all that padding, too bulky. I think when it is that puffy, it it so difficult to store away. Mine rolls up and stores so nicely, actually I think THAT is my favorite part.

Good luck. Looks like alot of people spend alot of time looking into shopping cart covers. I never realized how popular they were until now.

danielle