PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville sling tote questions

khalloc
08-26-2005, 01:27 PM
I am due with my first in November. I have fallen in love with the Fleurville sling tote in Gold Flower. I love it! (From the pictures I see online anyways)

So I would like to buy the bag, but can't see it in person since I have anyplace nearby that sells them. Can someone clue me in on what I can use this bag for? What will it fit? I live in Vermont in the middle of the sticks, so I wont be taking long walks from my house. Mostly I would have my car with me, and be bringing the stroller in the car. I guess what I am saying is that if its not that big I could leave larger items in my car and go back to my car for say a change of clothes or whatever.

Is the sling tote a big diaper bag or a small one? What do you use it for? Thanks!

tmrbwilson1998
08-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Hi! I had a ST and found it to be a decent-sized bag. Since this is all very subjective, here are some pics of mine packed and then a pic of the contents so you can see what I had in there. I used it for my toddler, and now breastfeed my newborn, so I do not have the need for many bottle pockets, though if you plan to bottle-feed your baby, please be aware that there is only 1 insulated bottle pocket. This pocket is the only one a bottle, sippy, or water bottle will fit into. I guess depending on this and how heavy a packer you may be and different phases of your baby's life, the ST may be perfect for you, especially since you will have your car with you. The ST is great to hang on your stroller - so easy and convenient, too! Good luck!

HTH!
Tina

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/29030.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/29031.jpg

ellies mom
08-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey, I grew up in Essex Jct. I'm planning on getting the Fleurville Sling Tote also. It seems to be a small to medium diaper bag. It will be one of two everyday bags (the other is the SkipHop Duo; DH won't touch the ST). I really think you can fit most of what you need in there. You could probably keep a change of clothes with a couple of diapers in there and just keep a bigger stash of diapers and wipes in the car.

khalloc
08-27-2005, 01:00 PM
How funny. I work in Essex Jct.!

SarahK
08-27-2005, 03:01 PM
I love my sling-tote!!

Here's what I have in mine right now--keep in mind, my daughter is 20 months old.
*four diapers (size 5)--in pocket #1
*wipes case and tube of Desitin Creamy--in pocket #2
*disposable changing pads--in pocket #3
*lots of antibacterial wipes--in pocket #4
*bottle of water for me--in insulated bottle pocket
*cloth bib, my wallet, small leather bag (holds lipstick, binkies, miscellaneous junk), snack trap full of cheerios, small toy or two

I love the bag and think it would be great for the situation you describe.