PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pocket on SewCuteBoutique cover

Canna
08-31-2005, 06:31 PM
I received my sewcuteboutique cover today and it's beautiful. In looking at it, though, I am confused about the pocket. There is a pocket on one side of the cover - I would guess it is for a bottle or sippy cup based on its size. However, the orientation of the pocket seems wrong. The opening of the pocket is close to the elastic going around the bottom of the cover. It seems like, when put on a cart, anything in the pocket would fall right out. I haven't tried it on a cart, yet, though, so maybe I'm missing something?

Mermanaid
08-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Try it on the cart and see where it lands. We used our cover for the first time this weekend and on the Lowe's cart, it was perfect (I put my cell phone in it!). On the Target cart, it would have gone over the side, but I positioned it in such a way that it didn't.

BTW...be ready for ohhss and ahhs when you do use it. I had about 5 people make comments about the cover directly to me and many others notice it and point.

JaysTeri
09-03-2005, 08:48 PM
I echo the PP. Put it on and it'll be in the right place. I used the pocked today to hold a sippy cup for ds.

I have literally had people chase me out of a store to ask about my shopping cart cover!

Canna
09-04-2005, 06:56 PM
We took the cart cover out on its maiden voyage today and it is great! The pocket is in just the right place when it is actually on a cart! We used it on two different ones and it is really nice!