PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Booger bags

MarisaSF
09-02-2005, 06:46 PM
nak.
just an fyi- I saw these today in Ace hardware ($40) of all places. hand tote strap and back pack straps. thought I'd put em on your radar. sorry if they've been reviewed.

http://everafterstore.com/sugarbooger_baby.html

audball
09-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Wow, that's a great deal! And I really like the size too - it's almost the dimensions of the A7 :)

MarisaSF
09-02-2005, 09:10 PM
They are pretty simple bags, but I looked inside and it seemed to come with a foldable patterned changing pad and a little matching mama clutch (like PPB coin purse size).

There was one laminated (?) pattern and one more clothy blue one. I like the clothy one a bit better.

ETA: I can't find a better online source than the one I linked to above. I believe it's "Sugarbooger" as one word. For googling purposes, use "sugar booger baby" or "sugarbooger baby." "Sugar Booger" is apparently a common cutesy term; I had never heard that before!

audball
09-02-2005, 10:41 PM
That's funny because I wouldn't necessarily equate the word "sugarbooger" as a term of endearment! - LOL :) Somehow I think the word "booger" needs to be avoided in our home...

MarisaSF
09-03-2005, 12:45 AM
I know! Kind of cute, but I'm not a fan of the word "booger" in general!
I was just so surprised by the number of google entries for "sugar booger." Yikes!