PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag? Kecci, Fleurville, or Dash?

babybear
09-04-2005, 09:48 PM
I am looking for a bag or two. So far I have it narrowed down to a Kecci Shanghai, Skip Hop Dash in navy, or a Fleurville Sling in gold flower. I recently bought a Shanghai in navy but then they came out with new colors so I can't choose.

What is your favorite and why if you have one of those bags?

Thanks!

Desirea

Emmas Mom
09-06-2005, 10:28 AM
I don't have a Dash so I cannot comment on that, but I do have a Kecci & a Sling Tote & I like the ST much better for two reasons: 1. It stands up...the Kecci is soft & floppy...that bugs me. 2. The vinyl on the ST makes it easier to clean IMO. The Kecci also snags somewhat due to the fabric, at least mine has.

I find that I can honestly fit about the same amount into both of them, so that's not a consideration at all for me. HTH! :)

meshell
09-06-2005, 01:19 PM
I have had all three, and honestly, I grab my Dash more often than any. I love it. GREAT organization and it holds A LOT! I think it holds more than the ST, and I like how it's more horizontal than vertical, KWIM? That way, I'm not digging to the bottom to find stuff. I really didn't like my Kecci because of the floppiness and lack of organization, so I sold it.

But my ST is prettier than my Dash...

clc053103
09-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I have a DASH and a Kecci - I use them for different purposes. The Dash is the PERFECT bag when going out with the stroller. I use the Kecci when just toting the infant carrier and not taking the stroller. Kecci is very floppy which gets annoying, and the DASH has far better organization. But again- agree with PP that the Kecci is so pretty!

I got a PPB for my b day and I actually think that is easier to use than the kecci- but the fabric snags on it's own velcro.

Good luck!