PDA

View Full Version : Snuzzler vs. Bundle Me

rebeccaravit
09-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Which one do I need? I live in New Jersey and am a SAHM. We will be going out for walks in the winter during the daytime when its sunny but not too windy or too cold. I have a P3 stroller and a Snug Ride car seat. Do I need any of these? Or is one better than the other? Do I need both?
Thanks for your help!
Rebecca

heatherlynn
09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
A snuzzler is more for support; a bundle me is more sleeping bag-like to keep the baby warm in the stroller. Bundle me's come in infant and toddler sizes, but they seem to outgrow the infant ones pretty quickly. TJ Maxx had some toddler ones for $30 w/in the last few weeks.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
and #3 edd 11/05 (it's a girl!)

louislinus
09-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I had both and used both all the time for the first 3 months. After that baby had head control enough that she no longer needed the snuzzler. And even though she only used it for 3 months, I felt like it was worth the money. It really gave great head support. We are still using the bundle me. They are definitely different products for different purposes.

rebeccaravit
09-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Did you find it too tight in the car seat to use both products? That is my main concern.

heatherlynn
09-11-2005, 06:22 AM
I wouldn't use either one in a car seat. In an accident, the fabric could compress and leave too much space between the baby and the straps. You don't need a snuzzler for support in a car seat (at least you shouldn't) and for warmth, I think a shower cap-type cover is a better alternative.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
and #3 edd 11/05 (it's a girl!)