PDA

View Full Version : messenger bag/ backpack that holds sippy cups

KarenS
09-10-2005, 03:06 PM
I have 2 girls ages 1.5 and 3.5 years and am looking for a combination messenger bag/ diaper bag that will hold at least 1 and preferably 2 large Gerber sippy cups. I normally like to carry the cups in outer pockets for ease of access and to clear up space in the inner part of the bag. I have looked at both the Petunia Picklebottom boxy backback and the Bumble Bag, but can't tell if their bottle pockest are large enough. Thanks for any advice on these or other bags you may have used.

suzhatch1
09-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Karen -

Check out www.blingybaby.com - they make convertible messenger/backpack bags in brocade fabrics that are really gorgeous. In their fabrics section you will see their Spring line is almost sold out (but a few prints are left), you can click on the link to see their new Fall/Winter line which was just released.

I had one of the bags from their Spring line and it was beautiful!! The outside pockets are topped with elastic, so they stretch to accomodate a wide-mouth bottle (like an Avent).

In the new Fall line, they even improved their design and made the 2 exterior bottle pockets wider, so they expand an extra 1/2" to hold an even wider bottle or a sippy cup. They expanded the width of the bag by 1" so it stands better on it's own & the outside flap pocket is a bit bigger to hold more of your "Mommy" stuff (cell phone, chapstick, etc).

I just bought another one from the Fall line yesterday so I can check out all the enhancements so I can't wait for it to get here.

Suz :)