PDA

View Full Version : t&l large bebe vs. haiku

mysweetboy
09-15-2005, 10:47 AM
Can anyone tell me how these compare in size? I just bought the Haiku but hope to sell b/c I really don't like it as much IRL. But one thing I do like about it is the size and would like to find something comparable. I really like the T&L's but can't remember if the size is similar. I definitely need something bigger since I will still have 2 in dipes. If you don't think that the T&L is large enough, can you recommend another bag (other than the Mothership, which I'm already considering) that is somewhat stylish and holds a lot?

Thanks so much for your help....I'm driving myself crazy trying to find the right bag. :)

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04
and a sweet baby girl due 10/05!

Smiles81
09-15-2005, 02:49 PM
I have a haiku, and had a T&L before it. I sold it to get the Haiku. :). I think the Haiku holds a little more. I had a nylon T & L and felt it looked bulky and out of shape when packed, though I don't think this is the case with the vinyl ones. I would love to try the pink striped one, but don't have the funds right now. So, I think they may be roughly the same size, but the haiku is deeper, and I think it can fit more.
HTH
Reena
Mom to Dovi 3/16/04