PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling the love for my LL Bean large touring bag...

jenfed1
09-17-2005, 05:54 PM
It's going back...I thought I'd like it more, but when I fill it up it looks like a camera bag to me. I thought it would be a little more stylish looking. It's also not as big as I thought it would be...yes, it does hold a lot, but when you fill it, it seems like it's stuffed. I was hoping I'd love it.

Oh well! :)

jerseygirl07067
09-20-2005, 02:04 PM
I got one too and decided not to use it as a diaper bag for the same reasons. I almost returned it, but figured it would make a great airplane carry on.

Marcy

knaidel
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm with you on this. Although it held everything I needed it to hold, it just felt HUGE. Like I was always knocking into things...it went back.

bubbaray
09-21-2005, 10:52 PM
I hear you.

I actually had a buyer for mine on Baby Bags, but my DH got wind of the plan and kicked up a fuss. Apparently HE liked the bag. hrumph!

Usually, if he absolutely HAS to carry a bag, he'll take a LE LT in black. But, for the beach this summer, the LL Bean Diaper bag (same as the large touring, just with the lime green interior) seemed to be a hit with him.

I've tried to talk him into a Diaper Dude, but he hates carrying bags messenger style, so that's out (too bad, I like the camo!). I also tried to talk him into a Mustard Sprout bag, but he thinks it looks too big.

So, maybe try pawning your bag off on daddy?!

:)
Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

heatherlynn
09-22-2005, 06:24 AM
Well, I have to say that I really like mine! It's definately not pretty and it is big, but the organization really works well for me. I can find everything so quickly and easily. Plus, I figure I can use this for travel or whatever once the kiddos are older. It's well made at a great price. I have the touring bag, not the diaper bag, so the interior is gray not lime green, but I like that better. Right now, I'm only using it for day trips or traveling, but expect to use it more when DD get here.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
and #3 edd 11/05 (it's a girl!)