PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Voyager....Looking for diaper bag good for husband also!

newmom0306
09-19-2005, 09:58 AM
I have already chosen a cute one for me to use, but I want one more that is more appropriate for my husband to be able to carry as well. I was looking at the Kecci Voyager. I am new to the board and I tried searching....no results.

Does anyone have this bag..love it or hate it?? Or do you have a better suggestion?? Thanks in advance!

mommato2boys
09-19-2005, 12:29 PM
I love sportier bags, so I have a ton of "man-friendly" bags, especially since my favorite pattern is camo!!!
Ones to check out for Dad are
Diaper Dude- it looks bigger than it is, it really doesn't hold that that much but a good bag for Dad, very comfy, this is one of my favorite bags!
Skip Hop Dash- they also have this in good guy colors including camo!!!
Mustard Sprout Backpack- this is my new favorite bag!, and comes in camo once again!!!!!
Depends on how much your DH will use the bag, how much does he need to carry and if he prefers a backpack or diaper bag! Do a search for each of these bags for reviews!
HTH!

glendasue
09-19-2005, 09:24 PM
My husband almost got the Skip Hop Dash. It looks good and has easy access but he opted for the Baby Bandolier instead. He thought it would be easier to get to stuff while on the phone.

Don’t say it. Cell phones and strollers don’t mix. I tried stopping it. He ended up settling on a head set. Now he loves it.

Hope this helps

Nora
10-12-2005, 01:52 PM
We have a Diaper Dude and it works fine for when we need a smaller sized bag. I did notice that Overstocks.com has the Kecci Voyager on sale for $30. http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1604351 I think I'd really love this quick release strap on this one for gym trips, quick outings...

audball
10-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I posted earlier that there was a cool new company called dadgear (www.dadgear.com) that had some nice bags (messengers and backpacks and this crazy/cool idea of a jacket diaper "bag")...the only problem I see is that the bags are proportioned pretty big (I think the backpack is 18" tall!). I sent an email about any plans for bags and jackets sized for women, but haven't heard back from them...