PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have/try The Essentials Bag by JJ Cole Collections?

DAKnits
09-19-2005, 10:38 AM
I have been searching for a grab and go bag to take with me into Mommy and Me classes and to use for quick errands. It needs to carry the basic supplies (diapers, wipes, cream, one bib, a few snacks, plus my wallet, keys and phone), and also be a backpack or other "hands free" style -- this looks like it would be great! Does anyone know anything about this bag and can you tell me pros/cons? What about colors -- is the black and grey nice? I want it to match with mostly everything.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002ZA27Y/ref=ord_cart_shr/002-3513087-6092857?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&v=glance

feierabend35
09-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I have one that is for sale on Yahoo babybags only because I am having my first baby soon and my DH decided he wanted a sling BACKPACK to hold more. And, he's probably right until the baby gets older. It comes highly rated, though, if you are a light packer. The main compartment snaps to be smaller or larger and could fit diapers, wipes, etc easily. The removable insulated bottle holder is also nice. And, it is a good price and easy to wipe clean! So, for the purposes you are describing it would probably be great!
As far as colors, they are all pretty neutral that I've seen.
Jenn :)

DAKnits
09-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks Jenn! I just want a bag that I can wear on me that is really light for running in and out so I don't have to lug my whole bag (I am a heavy packer for any kind of "real" errand). I think I will order!

feierabend35
09-21-2005, 08:42 PM
If you want one used you can find one on the babybags swap!