PDA

View Full Version : DASH big enough for two in diapers

cchavez
09-19-2005, 12:19 PM
I will have two in diapers in a few months.....is the DASH big enough for two? I don't think I will be taking any all day trips will two so I will only use it when I am out for a couple of hours. How much bigger is the DASH in comparizon to an A7? TIA!

mommato2boys
09-19-2005, 12:22 PM
IMO, the Dash is very similar to the A7 in size. I personally couldn't fit two in dipes in either of them but I am a heavy all-day packer. The Dash is a good toddler bag for me. Maybe someone else has two in dipes in it. HTH

Rach3975
09-20-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm starting to check out diaper bags for 2 (though I'm trying not to buy unless what I already have turns out to be too small), and I looked at the Dash yesterday. I'm a light packer, and I think the Dash is big enough for what I plan to carry on a daily basis. I sometimes bring lunch for my toddler in an insulated bag, and I don't know if I'd have had enough room to put that in on top of everything else. I don't love the Dash, since I'm anti-flap, but the size and organization seemed good.

my3fallkiddos
09-21-2005, 09:49 AM
I just started using my Dash but yes, I can fit all of my stuff into my Dash. Just barely, but I can :)