PDA

View Full Version : Snazzy Baby Tot Tote - review or IRL pictures?

bbagel
09-21-2005, 04:13 AM
Does anyone have a Snazzy Baby Tot Tote? I'm contemplating getting one. It's only $24.95, and looks gorgeous on their website.
http://www.snazzybaby.com/SB/Product/DiaperBags/Totebag.html

If anyone has any of their bags, can you please post a review? Also, it'd be super helpful to post some IRL pictures, especially having the bag worn on a person (to see the relative size). I'm also curious as to how organized the inside compartments are. Do you think the strap is long enough to wear messenger-style across the body? Does it have any exterior pockets?

I like the Tot Tote, as opposed to the Mommy Bag, because it's much smaller. I'm a pretty light packer and wanted something easy.

I did see one negative review about doing business with Snazzy Baby. The complaint was about sending the wrong bag, and not responding to emails. Has anyone else have either good or bad experiences with them?
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=16&topic_id=1683&mesg_id=1683

Thanks so much!

bbagel
09-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Does anyone have any opinions on Snazzy Baby's diaper bags??

carolines mommy
09-24-2005, 06:08 PM
I bought the toddler tote in celery and got it pretty quickly. The bag a good size, but not overwhelming. I don't have any pics at this time. The interior "organization" consists of 2 elasticized pockets on the ends (which aren't large enough to hold an Avent sized bottle or wide Playtex sippy) and 2 pockets on what would be the back part of the bag that are only as wide as my 4 fingers (I don't have fat fingers either!) The pockets are tiny and fairly worthless IMO. The cell phone holder on the strap is nice to have. The fabric is pretty, but snags very, very easily. I got this bag just to use as a change once in awhile and have only used it twice so far. When I got it there were a bunch of little strings coming from the seams. Not a great quality bag, not one I expect to hold up in the long run, but overall good enough for when I want a change from my sling tote or A7. I *personally* wouldn't recommend it for an everyday bag because I can only imagine how beat up it would look after a month of daily use.

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05

bbagel
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it. Few more questions.

Does the fabric snag as easily as the PPB diaper bags?

Also, can the bag be worn messenger-style (are the straps long enough)? Is the strap comfortable?

And for the inside compartments, there is no zippered pocket at all? Usually most bags would have some kind of zippered compartment on the back side.

Lastly, are there any outside pockets on the bag? Is there a pocket on the exterior back part?

Thanks so much again!! :)

carolines mommy
09-26-2005, 01:22 PM
I have no experience with a PPB bag, so I can't help you there.

The strap is comfortable with light/medium loads, not padded at all and could be worn messenger style. I found it tended to slip off my shoulder because the underside is satiny. The strap is adjustable and is 45 inches long fully extended.

There are no zippered compartments at all in this bag. There are no outside pockets. Let's say the organization is lacking!!!

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05