PDA

View Full Version : Chester Diaper Bag Tote or Messenger?

michlyn
09-21-2005, 04:23 PM
I really wanted to love my chester classic tote in bon bon, but I feel like I'm going to the beach whenever I use it, and it's pretty heavy. I carry a two-bottle insulated cooler, a burp cloth, a cosmetic bag for my stuff, and my patemm pad. These things easily fit in my Skip Hop Duo, and I like the streamlined look.

How is the messenger? I may like that better. Also, how is their customer service? I have 30 days to return the bag, but I may be past the return window. Plus, there were no return instructions in the box.

bigheadmac
09-22-2005, 12:48 PM
The Chester totes are very lightweight and hold a ton.Maybe call and ask about exchanging it for a tote.I also had a classic diaper bag and did not find it fit nearly as much as the tote and they were very good about accepting it for a full refund. I have found the customer service to be excellent.Roseann is the one to deal with although I do not think she is always in the office so if it takes a day for her to respond that is why. If you express your concerns about the bag i'm sure she would be very understanding. I think they are great and really excell in the customer service dept.

bigheadmac
09-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Oops, double posted for some reason