PDA

View Full Version : ISO the perfect diaper bag!

asmith130
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM
I need some advice from the bag experts!

I have 2 children - 18 months and 3 months and am in search of a diaper bag. The Fleurville ST is too small. I packed everything in it and it was too bulgy - still zipped and everything but didn't look as cute fully packed like that! LOVE that bag though.

I also have the LE backpack but really do feel kind of silly, like I'm in college. It of course, holds everything plus has lots of extra space for even more children's stuff!

Is there a bag in between the ST and the LE backpack that would work for 2 in diapers, along with sippy cup, sometimes bottle, and all the mommy stuff? I'd LOVE a backpack and/or something to clip on the stroller. Is the Timi and Leslie a good sized bag? Is the Dash big enough for 2?

TIA!!

asmith130
09-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Also wanted to add I have the black microfiber Vera Bradley backpack and it's too small for everything I want to carry as well. It's also a great bag just not for right now.

feierabend35
09-22-2005, 07:00 PM
I just got my Bumble Bag Jessica today and it has a lot of room!! I LOVE IT! More room than either of my Skip Hops. I've never packed for two, though. . . but it is a backpack/messenger!
Jenn

asmith130
09-22-2005, 07:29 PM
That sounds and looks pretty cool! What pattern did you get? What is the fabric like? Thanks for the suggestion!

boogiemom
09-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Check out the Fleurville Alpha 7. Size-wise it is between the Mothership and the ST. It is a messenger/backpack. It is discontinued but there are still a few for sale on the babybags board. Good Luck finding the perfect bag!

cchavez
09-23-2005, 12:29 PM
I have an A7 and I think it would be too small for two...still looking for a great bag for two before my newborn arrives in Dec.

feierabend35
09-30-2005, 09:19 PM
I also just got a Bumble Jessica and second this idea. It is nice and big, well organized, and very cute.
Jenn