PDA

View Full Version : 25% off all diaper bags at babybellausa.com UPDATE

csa12
09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Just wanted to pass this on since I missed the browns discount and have been searching high and low for a good discount. I think they ship diaper bags priority if you pay first class too, but I am trying to clarify this with the owner. Sorry for the confusion!
HTH!
Cheryl

ETA: Changed the part about the free shipping, will update as soon as owner responds.

csa12
09-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Ok I talked with Melissa, not sure if she is the owner, and she said that the promotions cannot be used together. So if you buy a diaper bag you can either get free shipping if order is more than $35 or 25% off. If you choose 25%, then they upgrade your shipping from first class to priority for free.
HTH!
Cheryl

Toba
09-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Thanks so much for the tip ... I'm considering getting the Sling Tote in Gold Flower (it's just too pretty to pass up). I have a question though: do you know if I can use the 25% off coupon for more than one item? For example, I'm thinking of getting the ST and an Escape Pod. Do you think I would get 25% off both?

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*

Toba
09-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Ahhh, never mind. I think I just answered my own question. It looks like they don't even carry the Escape Pod anyway. :( Still a great deal on the Sling Tote though. Thanks again!

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*