PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag recommendation

megs4413
09-25-2005, 07:48 PM
I need a new diaper bag for DD who is about 6 months old. The one we had was great when she was a newborn but there just aren't enopuigh pockets for all the stuff we have to bring along with us now and the pockets it has are just too small to hold anything now. I need something with a lot of different compartents that doesn't look gawdy or like an obvious diaper bag. I am looking for something cute that won't show dirt too much. Any suggestions?

mommato2boys
09-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Any style that you like, messenger, shoulder, backpack? Something sporty or girlie? flowers or plain? Zippers or magnetic closures or even top open? All these will kinda help narrow it down.

megs4413
09-26-2005, 09:40 PM
I prefer messenger or shoulder. Something that looks more like an oversized purse, plain with zippers or magnetic closures but no open top. i don't like really obvious looking diaper bags. I want it to kind of seem like it could be a very large shoulder bag.

mommato2boys
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
there was a bag that a lot of the girls bought a while back that I thought of....wish I could remember the name.....um______ something....anyone know which I am taking about?

sashaa
09-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Yup yup.. I know what you are talking about.. it is the Fourmi W from un apres midi de chien. I have a red one and I love it.

mommato2boys
09-28-2005, 12:11 PM
That's the one I was talking about~~~

I have recently read about a Not Rational Diaper bag...do a search online for it....but it is expensive!!!!!! But does look like an over sized pocket book....I found one that I would actually LIKE as a pocketbook!