PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag that works with a sling??

Spookygirl
09-29-2005, 12:58 PM
I have having a heck of a time finding a diaper bag that works well with a sling. I find that backpacks slip on your sling shoulder, regular bags have to be carried on the non sling shoulder only and then can often slip, and messeger style bags are difficult to access while wearing a sling...

Have any of you had good luck with any type of diaper bag while using a Maya style ring sling?

TIA!!

Beckie
Blessed WAH~AP Mommy to Michael, age 14, Danielle, age 3 and Jack, due 12/3/05

Karen426
09-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Are you looking for something large or small? The Fleurville bags with the rubber under the strap stay on really well (maybe too well!) but the mothership in particular might be too bulky with a sling, depending on which hold you're doing.

What about something that's a little asymmetrical, like the Baby Sling bag? Not the most fashionable, but it's really affordable. You can get it at Amazon. I could see how it would be a pain if you had to switch sides in the sling for nursing or something, though.

When I used my Maya, I normally just put a diaper and some wipes in the Maya's pocket. I can understand you'd need a bit more room for 2 little ones, though. I hope someone has some better suggestions for you!

-Karen