PDA

View Full Version : If I could get a Kecci bag cheap, should I ?

daisymommy
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I have a Nordstrom outlet here by me, and the last time I was there, there were Kecci bags for $30. For some unknown reason I didn't want one at the time. But then I just saw a friend's new Kecci bag, and thought it was so gorgeous--not only that, but DH loved it! And that's saying alot ;)
So, I was thinking, maybe I should get one? What do you ladies think of them, as far as durability and functionality? How well can you pack and organize this bag? (I didn't pay much attention to what it looks like on the inside, only the pretty outside :)).
OH! FYI...I would need a bag for a newborn, plus a preschoolers sippy cup and snack-cup (for Joshua).
Thanks!

clc053103
10-11-2005, 07:28 PM
I would get one at that price- even if not as a main bag! It's a little floppy, but has a nice sized changing pad, multiple inside pockets, and two outside bottle pockets- with some outside pockets as well. The fabric does get snagged, but the inside is a wipable vinyl and you can actually wash the bag (I haven't tried it) I definitely think it would suit your needs- and you'll get lots of compliments, too!

cleo27
10-13-2005, 04:03 PM
I think it is a great bag in terms of functionality, but also for looks as well. :) It really holds a lot. I only have one child, but it easily holds my wallet, 4 size 4 dipes, hard plastic wipes case, spare change of clothes, small cotton blanket, sippy or tall straw cup, snacks and a few board books and small toys. It is not full with all that either. Oh, and a changing pad in the back pocket (you could use the one that came with the bag but I use my favorite changing pad that came with another diaper bag).

Anyway, after a long rambly post, I recommend you buy it, especially for that price. I don't think you will be disappointed.

HTH<

pixelprincess
10-18-2005, 11:50 PM
I'd get it. You can't go wrong at that price too. It does have a bit of a black hole effect but it can carry a fair amount and holds up well. It has decent organization although the pockets aren't too deep. I get tons of compliments on mine.