PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about the Bumble Bags Blue Latte Pattern...

Marriedladytara
10-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Are the flowers raised? Are they flat (built into the fabric)? Does that make any sense at all? I was looking at PPB bags yesterday in a store, and while they are GORGEOUS, they seem really impractical to me. Is the Blue Latte fabric the same way?

Thanks!

callalillyanne
10-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Hi, I had a Bumble bag in the Blue Latte pattern and the fabric is gorgeous, IMO! The flowers are not raised, and fabric is much less delicate than the PPB, also IMO. I would definitely recommend the bag (I currently have a Jessica) and the pattern! :)

meshell
10-16-2005, 10:38 PM
I have the Bumble Bag Madeline in Blue Latte (actually...I bought it from Anne! ;-)) It is absolutely beautiful. The fabric is a soft, brushed cotton, and the print is woven into the fabric, so no raised flowers or anything. It is much more durable than the PPB fabric, and the Kecci fabric. Won't snag and I'm guessing (haven't really spilled anything on it yet, fingers crossed) that spills would wipe right off. Since it's a flat cotton, I'm sure you could Scotchguard it.

cleo27
10-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Oh, I want a Madeline bag in this pattern so much! drooling over here... ;)

Sorry to hijack your thread!

lmintzer
10-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Oh oh! I can't wait any longer. Mine (Jessica--Blue Latte) should be here this week. Backorders--what a pain.