PDA

View Full Version : What's a bit larger than the Dash?

knaidel
10-16-2005, 04:11 PM
and has a zippered parent pocket for my wallet and keys?

I really like my dash. But I need a bag that's a bit larger and needs to have a pocket with a zipper for my keys and wallet. The zipper is important! I had a Jessica Bumble Bag, but I sold it- I was always paranoid about my wallet falling out- no zippered pocket.

I prefer messenger style bags with a way of slinging over/attaching to the stroller. Is the sling tote bigger than the dash?

Any ideas?

Marriedladytara
10-16-2005, 08:29 PM
The Sling Tote is different than the Dash - I'm not sure if it's larger or not. I've played with both in stores, and I found the ST to be kind of awkward. I like the Dash a lot better, but it is on the small side. I'm not sure if that helps at all...

audball
10-16-2005, 10:09 PM
You could try:
1. Skip Hop Expo - I heard it was slightly bigger than the Dash
2. Ju-Ju-Be Be All bag
3. Lexie Barnes Superstar bag (www.lexiebarnes.com) - supposed to be pretty big..
4. Not a lot of interior organization, but there is a large organizational pocket - Timbuk2 medium messenger

kboyle
10-17-2005, 10:17 PM
How about a medium Timbuk2 messenger w/ an internal divider, or a LeSportSac Deluxe Messenger. Both are bigger than the dash and both have zippered pockets.

hth

parker10302
10-18-2005, 01:42 AM
I just recieved my Sling Tote that I purchased off swap, so I haven't taken it out yet, but I have packed it. It is the ST with the bottle holder that is not removable. Currently I'm using a Dash which I really like, except for the Velcro and the flap is stiff/difficult to flip back and out of the way.

When I packed the ST, everything that came out of my Dash fit really easily while I had to carefully fit it into the Dash. Does that make sense?!? It seems like it will be easier to access the inside of the ST and it has a little more "give" than the Dash. If you get the ST with the removable bottle holder, I think the inside of the ST would really be larger than the Dash.

Good Luck!
Nicole

mommy to
Grace 10/02
Emelia 4/05

ckleist
10-18-2005, 09:26 AM
I really like the LeSportSac Deluxe messenger. I've got a valco double and the shoulder straps adjusts so it fits nicely over the handlebar. It has really good organization, the only thing lacking are bottle pockets, but there are 2 cargo slip pockets under the flap that can accomodate sippy cups or small water bottles. And it is machine washable. www.lesportsac.com is having free shipping until the end of October.

Here's some pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/c_kleist/album?.dir=44d6&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos