PDA

View Full Version : Messenger/backpack diaper bag?

bbagel
10-25-2005, 05:27 AM
Hello,

I'm in search of the perfect diaper bag (like everyone else!) :) I'd like to get a bag that is messenger bag style, with the backpack option. Sometimes I'm going to wear it on my shoulder, and sometimes I'd like to be hands-free and do backpack style. Can you guys help me fill out the list of who carries this kind of style?

BTW, I'm not into rugged bags, but rather something more girly, stylish, sophisticated or delicate (like brocade). And I also hate the clear-vinyl look! Here's the list so far... Any others I'm missing?

Kecci
PPB boxy backpack
Loom Bandicoot
Bumble Jessica
Caden Lane Mia/Marshall/Mason
Posh and Petite

tmrbwilson1998
10-25-2005, 06:54 AM
There is also the Fleurville Alpha 7 (does not look so vinyl-y as the Timi and Leslies, though it does have that protective coating on it...or at least my pink choco one).

HTH!
Tina

audball
10-25-2005, 10:20 AM
Posh Baby (very thinly coated in laminate, but not even that noticeable)
LJ Bamboo (more there men's line, but still convertible and nice)
Blingy Baby
Ju-Ju-Be packabe

asmith130
10-25-2005, 11:34 AM
The Ju-Ju-Be PackaBe is a cute bag that can be carried on the shoulder, messenger style, backpack or if you have clips, can clip onto your stroller. Plus the fabrics are pretty cute! Let us know what you decide!

LuxyBebe
10-25-2005, 05:20 PM
yes Ju-Ju-Be has a cute one but I, myself, love the PPB bags. I'm gonna buy my first PPB in Fond of flora. I think its a little more durable than the brocade in terms of snags. Hope you find your bagmate!