PDA

View Full Version : PPB, Kecci ... Lil Couture?

roundrock
10-28-2005, 09:54 PM
I've been browsing tons of sites today trying to pick out a ring sling, and while checking out the new items at mommycouture.com, I came across some silk brocade (and yay machine washable) diaper bags that look a lot like Petunia Pickle Bottoms - but, at $33 (on sale), they're even cheaper than the Kecci Shanghai bags. It looks to me like the flap on the front is considerably longer, so you may not be fooling anyone if you are trying to make people think you have the genuine article, but if it's just the style that you like, looks like this might be a good deal. I have no idea how good these bags may be for practical use - never heard anyone mention them before - but I thought I'd pass along the word! They're in the Lil Couture section of the site.

bbagel
10-31-2005, 02:28 PM
If you go on eBay, search for "diaper bag brocade" and you'll see those exact bags for sale, ranging from $16-$22. Quite a few sellers sell them, it seems.

I'm also very curious. If anyone has used any of these bags, please post and let us know how they work!!