PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Dude, anyone?

newparents
11-04-2005, 07:21 PM
First baby on his/her way in January and trying to decide on a diaper bag. We've heard a lot of hype about the Diaper Dude, but nothing on it in the book or posted here. Anyone have any experience with it and any suggestions?

Thanks!:-)

audball
11-05-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't have one, but I have heard good reviews on it, especially based on price performance! They have good deals at places like ebags.com.

Another dad-type bag may be from dadgear.com and Jack Spade...

sassygirl
11-05-2005, 06:11 PM
I am not a big fan of the diaper dude. The quality is just not up to par. But, the price is good. So, if you don't mind it falling apart before the baby is out of diapers then go for it. And Congrats on your new arrival!!!

Shelly

mommato2boys
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
This is my FAVORITE diaper bag!!!! I haven't had any quality issues and I am not gentle on my bags. My only complaint is that I wish it was bigger, especially for a newborn, I could have used more room, BUT diaper dude emailed me and said that they are coming out with a new design, larger, and it will sit on the floor by itself. I can't wait!!!!!
I have gotten many comments on this bag!!!!

iceprincess919
11-10-2005, 12:57 PM
The Diaper Dude is my husbands diaper bag...mine was a coach baby bag so we needed two. Anyway he has used it for about a year with no quality issues at all, and he is rough on it! I found that It was a bit small for my needs (I like to stuff all my mommy stuff in the bag). He has never complained about size or shape of the bag. It is very easy to organize, and the cell phone pouch is usefull...but a bit big for my phone. The messenger style is nice, it won't slip off the shoulder. The one thing I really really don't like is the placement of the changing pad I find it is in the way...It would be better if it went into a flat pocket on the outside instead of the pocket on the inside.

HTH
Erin