PDA

View Full Version : trying to decide between two bags, opinions please

Edensmum
11-17-2005, 09:27 PM
I need a larger bag than the on I am using for the winter since I have to stop leaving wipes in the car since they freeze. So the whole package needs to pack into a bag. I stil try to travel light though, since I am in a condo and have tcome and go a lot

Anyway I was looking at the Skip Hop Duo. and The Kecci.
I am not sure I love the Kecci. Just wondering which would be best to hlod diapers/ wipes and soem toddler things in addition to a few things of mine,, like wallet, phone etc. Which one is likely to hold up better?
It also has to haang fromt he stroller, they both do this. THe Kecci clips on, and the Skip Hop has the feature on the strap.
Eden 9/04

mommato2boys
11-18-2005, 01:20 PM
I can't comment on the other bag, but the skip hops hold up very well. Have you looked at the expo? You can zip it open for the winter months when you need to carry more, and the zip the bottom closed in the summer. Maybe the perfect bag!!!!????

michlyn
11-18-2005, 11:16 PM
I have both, and the Skip Hop is my preferred stroller bag (although I just did a custom order stroller tote from Treasured totes on ebay that came with straps - but it's a smaller bag). It's sturdier and has better organization, so I find that I can fit the same amount as my Kecci without increasing bulk. When packed, the Kecci seems to kind of bulky, and I'm not a huge packer.

Edensmum
11-19-2005, 01:09 AM
Thanks, I have never seen the expo. I like the trim nature of the duo, but having the expanding room incase I need it seems great. Is it the same layout otherwise as the duo?

mommato2boys
11-21-2005, 01:49 PM
I haven't had the duo before, but I think they are basically the same. I love the expo, it can still be the little bag or a bigger bag!!! Maybe someone else knows for sure if they are different. HTH