PDA

View Full Version : BRU has Skip Hop Duo knock-off for $9.98

jodi_b
11-18-2005, 10:24 AM
I know other helpful ladies have posted about BRU's imitation Skip Hop Duo, but I wanted to let everyone know it's been marked down to $9.98. I don't have the real Duo to compare it to, but it seems to be almost identical from the descriptions I've read.

I hope that helps someone!

Jodi

citymama
12-09-2005, 02:50 PM
What is it called? Sounds like a deal! Did it seem tacky/cheaply made or reasonably durable?

debbiet.
12-09-2005, 07:07 PM
piece of junk and floppy! That's probably why it is so cheap.

LaceyJ
12-10-2005, 12:40 AM
it is junk. my sister had it and it fell apart in a month.

jillybean
12-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I have the Black Microfiber knock off from BRU. (unfortunately I bought it before it was on clearance) So far I have not had any trouble with it. I looked at the Red Cord bag too and I agree that it seemed kind of flimsy and cheap compared to the Microfiber bag. I have been very happy with mine though! It is a great bag for DH to carry since he will not carry my LB Darling or Floral Sky ST. :)

HTH,
Jill :)

bunnisa
12-11-2005, 10:54 PM
>piece of junk and floppy! That's probably why it is so
>cheap.

I find it strange that all of your posts regard the Skip Hop...

Bethany
mom to one and one on the way!
http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-J. Torres

sophiesmom
12-12-2005, 09:48 PM
I've been using the brown cord one from BRU and has held up perfectly. i'm not crazy about the design of the bag in general though. not enough space for me and floppy. i'm just glad i didn't pay a lot for it.

may go back to my backpack until i figure out what will do when #3 comes in feb! am checking out the silver line fling.