PDA

View Full Version : ISM samples

Maria K
11-21-2005, 10:02 PM
I think I'm in love... with the ISM backpack. Baby's not here yet, but I want to be prepared, and we're on a budget. I see ISM has samples for sale...
http://imstillme.com/sample_sale_bags.html
... it looks like none of them are the backpack style...
Those of you who have ordered from ISM, can you look and see if I'm understanding it correctly?
- Maria

calv
11-22-2005, 09:55 AM
I've never ordered from them, but how do you know what the bags look like?

ANYONE have experience w/ordering from this site?

Maria K
11-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Does anyone have one of these bags? $100 is a lot of money to a midwestern girl like me.
- Maria

carolines mommy
11-28-2005, 02:06 AM
It doesn't look like any are the backpack style, but call or email them to make sure. I have an ISM So Big Bag that I love using for trips. The strap broke on my bag in August and they fixed it quickly and reimbursed me for shipping. Great customer service in my opinion.

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05

kensjen
11-28-2005, 08:43 PM
You are correct, none of the samples are backpack style. Her backpacks are awesome, I've never really cared for the regular bags (JMO, it is personal preference). ISM bags are great, and her customer service is excellent. A year or two ago, her bags were very popular on this board, I haven't seen them mentioned in a long time.

They do seem expensive, but they are extremely well made, by a wonderful WAHM (and her staff). I paid a lot more for a petunia picklebottom bag and a fleurville, and I had all kinds of trouble with them...just not made well for the price. And their customer service didn't stand behind the products.

Hope you find a bag you like! (maybe hint around for a holiday gift...;) )

Maria K
12-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Just wanted to post that I got my backpack today and

L O V E I T !

It's big. It's beautifully made. It's comfy. Yippie for I'm Still ME!

- Maria