PDA

View Full Version : What small bags do you love for quick trips?

mamawattles
11-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi! I am hoping your experience will help me out. Right now I have a Mothership that I love, but find it too bulky when running in and out of stores. (It could be that I pack way too much in it.) I am just looking for something to carry diapers, wipes and a changing pad. So, what bags do you use for errands?
TIA!

audball
11-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Some cool smaller bags:

1. Overland Equipment Crescent Moon Sling
2. Holly Aiken Medium Tote (10x10)
3. Chester Handbags Diaper Backpack - for two for quicktrips
4. Loom Bandicoot
5. Timbuk2 Mini Metro or Small Messenger

:)

mamawattles
11-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Thank you for the great suggestions! I love the look of the Holly Aiken totes.

swampnurse
12-03-2005, 12:55 AM
After buying every diaper bag known to man (well, that's what my husband would say), i finally found my perfect match in a Timbuk2. mini-metro. Just enough room for my wallet, keys and a few things for Max. i use the Mothership for all day excursions.

Coolamber
12-04-2005, 02:32 AM
I found a great bag at QVC. It is not a diaper bag but I can put 2 diapers, a small ziplock of wipes and huggie a disposable changing pad in it. The bag name is Travelon Microsuede Travel Organizer Shoulder Bag. I love mine. Use it all the time. Leave main diaper bag in car with all supplies. Just in case.
Mollie

Mikesa3
12-04-2005, 08:36 AM
These look nice. I see 3 styles, which do you have? Is it easy to keep clean?
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Coolamber
12-05-2005, 02:42 AM
The one I have is leather and the ones they have now are Microsuede.
The one I have is easy to clean. Not sure about the Microsuede, but I have bought lots of things from QVC they have a great return policy.

jerseygirl07067
12-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Man I haven't been on the diaper bag forum in forever. Partly because I found my bag. :)

I use my Chester backpack all the time, including errands. It's light and holds a ton or just a little if you want. And I keep my stuff in the front pocket.

Marcy

Melrosgirl
12-07-2005, 05:58 AM
> The bag name is Travelon
>Microsuede Travel Organizer Shoulder Bag. I love mine. Use it
>all the time. Leave main diaper bag in car with all supplies.
>Just in case.
>Mollie

Not sure if it's the same one you are taking about, Mollie, but Travelon has the special value on QVC today (Wednesday).

Jen

tmrbwilson1998
12-07-2005, 08:19 AM
I am loving my T&L Small Bebe (I have the La Femme pattern). I am constantly asked about it, and since it does not look like a diaper bag, I foresee myself using it a lot, even after babyhood and toddlerhood! I also have found a newfound love for my A7...may be a bit bigger than what you want, but I find it is great for a D&W with wipes case in it, an extra 6-9mo outfit, a bib, burp cloth, changing mat, and the lotitle pockets in the front are great for my Mommy items!

Good luck!
Tina

Coolamber
12-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Yes, this is the on. I have it in black.
Mollie

shaygirl
12-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Fleurville Escape Pod :)