PDA

View Full Version : How can I tell a new Fleurville ST from an old one?

daisysue62
12-06-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm in the market for a Fluerville sling tote and noticed that Babystyle's website doesn't list the insulated bottle holder as removable, so does that mean that they're selling the older style? I really want the newer style and when I called their customer service the lady helping me didn't seem to know the difference. Help!

Edensmum
12-06-2005, 05:25 PM
On the older ones the bottle holder is not removable, and they are made of a stiffer PVC cover. They also have the word Fluerville on the front instead of just the plumeria flower logo. Though I do think there were a few older ones that came with just the logo ont he front.
I have had great exeriences shopping with http://www.expressivetoys.com/flsltonewfor.html I am sure if you contact them, Jen can assure you which style bag it is before you order.

HTH
Eden 9/04

daisysue62
12-06-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm looking at a NWT bag on ebay and I can't tell by the pictures so I emailed the seller and she said she just got the bag from Babystyle, which is why I was asking about them specifically. I was in Nordstroms looking at the bag in person today and they actually had one of each, one old and one new bag on display. Do you think if I won the ebay auction and it was an older version they would let me exchange it at Nordstroms? It would be brand new with the tags still.

Toba
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
I have to agree with this poster ... Jen at Expressive Toys is AWESOME! She offered me a code for a discount and free shipping. I don't know if she has any discounts available at this time, but you can always check with her. To me, it's worth paying a few bucks more so you *know* what you get, than get stuck with something you don't want and can't return, KWIM?

Great choice, BTW! I love, love, love my Sling Tote ... I wonder where it's been all my mommy life! ;)

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*

knaidel
12-06-2005, 09:48 PM
No, I don't think they would let you do that. They have a pretty liberal return policy, but not that liberal.

Melrosgirl
12-07-2005, 05:54 AM
You should email the seller on ebay and ask her what symbol is on the front. If it says Fleurville, odds are it's the old style. If it just has the little symbol, the new style.

Jen

daisysue62
12-07-2005, 11:33 AM
The seller emailed me back too late so I didn't bid, turns out it was a new version of the bag anyways since she said it had the flower logo on the front and not the fluerville one. Oh well, I probably should wait until after Christmas to buy it anyways!