PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a big but not too big diaper bag w/ compartments!

quartzlynn
12-06-2005, 11:55 PM
I am an organizational nightmare and cant seem to pare down my essentials. I have the fleurville sling tote and its just too small, but the mothership is way too big. I am petite and need something that has an adjustable shoulder strap (another reason to not get the mothership) and I want something really durable. We also travel a great deal by plane so something that has enough space for baby things as well as my wallet, lipstick and a book!

Any suggestions PLEASE!!

julieakc
12-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Have you tried the Skip Hop Dash? I find that although I love my ST, I can hold a bit more in the Dash, but it's not so big that I feel I am lugging a huge bag. The Dash has lots of pockets so good organization and the strap is adjustable.

You might also want to look at the Lexie Barnes bags or the Jujube bags. I hear good things about them, although I have no personal experience.

ckleist
12-07-2005, 01:26 PM
How about a Lesportsac Deluxe Messenger? Durable and washable lots of organization.

Emmas Mom
12-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Lands End has a couple of them that might work for you:

http://www.landsend.com/cd/index/fp/0,,53320,00.html?sid=2335147414820113920

tiapam
12-11-2005, 04:31 PM
The Deluxe Everyday might work, too. I like that the webbed handle goes around the whole bag (it's sewn to the bottom and sides), so the bottom has some structure to it.

-Pam

Charlotte born October 2004