PDA

View Full Version : JJ Cole Pacifier pod

kboyle
12-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Has anyone seen this. As cute as it is, I just can't justify $7.95 + shipping for somethin soo small. It would be useful, but not practical for me, my skip hop has plenty of pockets that I can store some binkies there. It's just sooo cute though that if I found it B&M I'd probably buy it.

Anyone have it?

http://www.jjcoleusa.com/new/images/16_ei.jpg

knaidel
12-18-2005, 03:12 PM
yes, I have one. I wouldn't have bought one for the same reasons you mentioned ($7.95 + shipping) but I was ordering a bag from a shop that gives free shipping on all diaper bags over $100, so I was able to get it without paying for shipping.

That was a run on sentence. Did you follow? :D

I do like it, but I wouldn't pay for shipping on such a small non-essential item. It's just kind of fun to have, I guess.

kboyle
12-18-2005, 06:00 PM
They seem so cute, if I find one I just might purchase. How many pacis does it hold?

tmrbwilson1998
12-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi! I can fit one Avent paci (even with the hard cover on it) in mine.

I ordered three of the pods from www. expressivetoys.com (I think they are free shipping). Anyways, two were for gifts and I just had to keep one for me! Although it is not a "must-have" for me, I find that it comes in very handy and I do not have to dig for an extra paci anymore. It is a fun little accessory to have! :)

HTH!
Tina

kboyle
12-22-2005, 11:23 AM
I didn't think to see if Jen at Expressivetoys.com had them. Oooohhhh, with free shipping I just may get 1 for me and some for gifts. hmmmmmm....off to look.

saschalicks
12-22-2005, 10:52 PM
If you have a Right Start near you I saw them there. They are super cute and I have one on my wish list for the holidays. We'll see if I actually get it :)

daniele_ut
12-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I saw them at BRU on Tuesday!

kboyle
12-30-2005, 01:46 PM
uh oh, i've got to stop in there tomorrow to pick up a gift, dipes and some formula. hmmmmm...if i see it, i might have to pick one up!