PDA

View Full Version : New Diaper Dude Bags are Now available!

DAKnits
12-21-2005, 12:23 AM
I contacted the company and this is what they said ....
__________________________________________________ _

We no longer have the old size in these styles. Everything has been updated so you can order online.

The new size is currently available in the following colors:

Gray with orange

Navy with gray

Brown faux suede with flap

Pistachio diva

Pink camouflage

You can expect the black and camouflage bags sometime in February or March.

DAKnits
12-21-2005, 12:24 AM
So my question is ... do I wait for February to get the camo bag or do I get the grey with orange now? I can't see spending almost double for the brown faux suede or the two diva bags ....

mommato2boys
12-21-2005, 11:56 AM
WOW!!!! I am so excited!!!! I have been checking their website weekly and didn't notice. I want the camo bag....any camo bag, none of the camo bags are new...the kai kinda looks like it, but I can't tell for sure...they should label them better.....hmmmm. I NEED a camo bag!!!!
Which one did you decide on???

mommato2boys
12-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Did you end up buying a new one, I would love to hear from someone that had an older one and now the newer one, if the design is bigger and does it hold more???? I love the sportiness of these bags, I just had wished it was bigger, so maybe the new ones could be my "perfect bag"??!!!!!!

bunnisa
01-03-2006, 11:49 AM
This bag would be perfect, if only it came in a light color (like khaki). It's too hot here in the summer to carry a black, navy, or dark green bag.

Bethany
mom to one and one on the way!
http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-J. Torres

DAKnits
01-06-2006, 12:14 AM
I can't tell from the website if all the bags are now in the bigger size so I am going to contact them again. I decided to wait so I could get better colors, but they are all listed as being the same size. I'll post when I hear something!

mommato2boys
01-06-2006, 12:51 PM
I think that is what is so confusing...the bags still look like the old ones and the description is the same. The grey one on the website looks slightly different...maybe flatter on the bottom, or am I just looking to hard for a new one???!!!!

I want a new camo one....I LOVE diaper dudes!!!!!!

mommato2boys
01-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Here is the email I got from diaper dude:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for inconvenience. We are updating our website currently.

Gray, Navy, pink camo and Pistachio bag are larger size. The increase in size is on the base of the bag by 1� allowing it to stand upright and allowing for more space inside. It may not seem like a big change but our customers who use it have told us it is much better and bigger!!!!

Sincerely,

The diaper dude team!