PDA

View Full Version : Fanci Free or JuJuBe Be All

TaChapm
01-01-2006, 11:14 PM
My SIL is expecting her second baby and is looking at these 2 bags. I was just wondering if anyone has either one and could post a picture and give a review. She is a SERIOUS OVERPACKER like me so plenty of room and orginization is a must. I currently have a sling tote and a SH Dash and both would be too small for her.
Thanks for any information!
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
Tyler William 6-9-05

http://b4.lilypie.com/p1eI0/.png[/img][/url]

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060609/3/0/1/-6/.png

Edensmum
01-02-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't have those bags, but I would recommend she look at some larger bags. The Lexie Barnes Superstar, Posh Baby Ultimate, Fluerville Mothership. Or on a much less expensive note, Kecci Venetian. HTH

feierabend35
01-04-2006, 05:04 PM
I have the BE ALL and I think it would be too small. I am an overpacker and I can pack it full just for a short trip to the doctor (just in case)! I have a Posh Baby Bag and a Loom Marsupial that give me more room and both are well organized-- and I'm looking at getting a Lexie Barnes Superstar. The LE DIA would also be a good less expensive choice!
Jenn :)

sassygirl
01-08-2006, 10:39 PM
I have the BeAll and it has great organization. Lots of pockets-5 mesh interior pockets that I store a onesie, a bottle for the baby, a sippy for the toddler, a hat and a burp cloth or toy... 1 mesh interior pocket that is bigger for more clothes or wallet and 1 zippered interior pocket for small things. Plus there is room for stuff in the main compartment. Then, on the outside it has a diaper changing pocket that I hold my wipes, diaper rash creme, several diapers, baby powder and a removable wet pouch that can hold a poopie diaper or messy clothes. Then you have the mommy pocket that has a holder for my sunglasses, a tether strap for my keys, a zippered pocket for doodads and finally on the outside of the bag there are 2 pockets for bottles or cell phone or water bottle...whatever your heart desires!!! Oops- I forgot about the back pocket that is perfect for the changing pad, a magazine or snacks. I think it is one of the most well thought out bags I have seen. It isn't as big as my mothership or my PPB boxy backpack, but it is better organized than both of them.

Good luck!!!
Shelly

mams99
01-12-2006, 11:03 AM
The Fanci Free is great in MANY ways, but it has one major drawback and that is that it cannot be hung on a stroller unless you buy hooks to hang it. Plus, it has a slightly wide feel to it, so it doesn't lay well to the body compared to most totes.

Melissa