PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Sling - New or Old Style

jennifer1143
01-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I am going to purchase a Fleurville Sling Tote. Does anyone know if the new or old style is better? The old one doesn't have the removable beverage holder. Would that be a problem? Thanks!

nfowife
01-10-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't imagine why it would be necessary to be able to take the bottle holder out to use it- but I can see how it would be nice, if you didn't need to pack a drink, to take it out so you could have more packing space in the bag. I don't think that this feature is worth $40+ though!

jenfed1
01-10-2006, 10:11 PM
When you take it out, there's a lot more room in the bag for other things. Bottles can fit in the inside elastic pockets if they don't need to be insulated.

julieakc
01-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Just replied to your question in the other thread, but here's my answer again:

I have the version without the removable bottle holder, and after seeing the version with the removable one IRL I'm actually glad mine isn't removable. If I'm not carrying a bottle/sippy I use the space for something else....snack trap, toys, anything....just acts as another pocket for me. IMO, the removable one takes up more space and would just move around in the bag. Of course if I had the version with the removable bottle holder I might feel differently...but unless you have a strong need to carry the bottle holder independently I wouldn't let that stop you from getting one of the seconds....it's such a great price.

Oh, and another thing....I just found out that the stroller ring attachments are different on the newest ones and people have complained that they're more difficult to use....I have no complaints about mine.

HTH

tinkerthinker
01-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi
I too have the older style with the non-removable holder, and since I BFed my baby, I use the holder mostly for my wallet! I've found that with the four interior pockets moderately packed (diapers, wipes case, sm. changing pad, lotion, rash cream, sanitizer), the large interior compartment gets much smaller, so I would think you could use all the room you can get.

And I too have no complaints about the stroller rings. They work great!

:) HTH