PDA

View Full Version : Anyone gotten an I'mstillme Piggyback Satchel?????

mamash
01-11-2006, 06:42 AM
hi all.... have been reading this forum for awhile as my diaper bag lust builds!!! I love the look of the ISM satchel style. I saw an OiOi that is that shape the other day, but it was really big. I'm trying to compare. Does anyone have either or both? http://www.imstillme.com
this looks like fun :-)
ash

shanwake98
02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I got this bag as a present from my husband-my baby is due in a few days, so I still haven't used it yet. It is very nice, though-very well constructed. I really like the detachable Changing Pad case.

Good luck to you!

chubbycheeks
02-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Hate to interject.. but I was wondering about this bag as well!! I have been considering it for a while and should of ordered a few weeks back when they were having their sale!

Does anyone know the layout of the inner of this bag? Wondering about pockets and organiztion. And is it as BIG as it looks?? Thanks!

mamash
02-12-2006, 05:39 PM
and totally love it!!
I got the pink with the casey stripe - it's a very soft pink - not "toooo" pink, if ya' know what I mean.
The inside has loads of pockets - 4 elastic to hold bottles or water and two flat for extra diapers or whatever. I put my stuff -creditcards, checkbook, etc in the smaller pouch, and for now I am carrying it inside the bag. I also have a change of clothes or two and and misc other supplies and there is plenty of room for everything - keeping the lilypad clipped outside (I have a newborn and seem to be needing it ALOT!)
HTH,
ashley

chubbycheeks
02-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks so much! Sounds like the perfect 'largish' bag that I have been looking for!