PDA

View Full Version : Sling Tote Q

curious_mom2be
01-18-2006, 11:30 PM
I really like the Fleurville ST, but am concerned about the dark lining. Will I lose items in the dark? I am also considering the Oi Oi hobo because I can get it with light lining.

As a first-time mom, will either bag (they're roughly the same size) be big enough for all my "stuff"?

I am thinking an Oi Oi Carryall will be great later on for overnights/travel and a Loom Bandicoot for quickies.

Any thoughts? Thank you!!

carolines mommy
01-19-2006, 12:50 AM
I personally don't have any issues with my STs because of the dark lining.

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05

julieakc
01-19-2006, 01:10 AM
I agree with Erika..I have no problems with the ST and the black interior. It is so well organized that nothing gets lost. As for it being big enough for a first time mom I think that depends on your packing style....heavy, light, medium...., also whether or not you will be BF or bottle feeding, CD vs. disposables, etc. If you BF, use disposables and are a light to medium packer I'd say the ST would definitely have enough room. I tend to be a heavy to medium packer and I CD, and the ST works well for me. Of course I didn't have my ST when DS was a newborn, but I still think it would have suited my needs.

I love my ST.

curious_mom2be
01-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the thoughts.

Anyone else? Esp. re: the Hobo?

cdlamis
01-19-2006, 11:43 PM
I have the ST and have never had an issue with the lining. It is so well organized that there is not the "black hole" issue. There are so many pockets and dividers that I really only put my snack containers in the main area of the bag. Everything else has its own storage place.

I definitely think it will be big enough as a first time mom, especially if you are breastfeeding. I use it for my 2 children and have never wanted it to be bigger (maybe except for long day trips where I needed to bring a lunch).

I have not used the Hobo before but just looked at a picture. Looks cute but I personally would especially miss the large outside pockets that the ST has. The Hobo seems to be one big bag with a few pockets inside? The ST has many pockets, dividers, etc.

After 10 diaper bags, the ST is my hands down favorite- can you tell? :)

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
and Isabella 12-18-04

Toba
01-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Also a huge fan of the ST. I have the Gold Flower, so it has chocolate brown lining ... no problem at all with the interior. I am a huge overpacker, so I would think it would be good for a newborn. If you're bottlefeeding though, maybe the Fleurville Mothership might be better? I still think you could get away with a few bottles in the ST though. Hard to tell.

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*